Translate

Sunday 25 September 2016

Just a quickie!

As the title says, this is just a quick update.
Sally's Old and Worn is coming along nicely, a little slower than I would have liked but moving nonetheless, things are being added daily and graphics are now into the hundreds, so not bad at all.
That's it for now, I will keep you posted as I progress.
Be good!

The Doc

Edit for Ptypoe
Please don't take this the wrong way, I saw a post on FB this morning by my little brother that simply read "Thanks for having me, goodbye." Twelve hrs later I filed a missing persons report, two hrs after that, the police found him locked in an out building having taken an overdose. Ten minutes after that I posted the update, for no other reason than I needed to do something, anything, just anything. Two hours after that I get the news that he is OK, as in, he out of danger. Ten minutes after that I post this update, for no other reason than I don't know who to be mad at (Ptypoe is not even close to making the list) and I could do with the distraction....

You are in Gino's, on your date with Evie when you think you see her sister, you go over there only to be met with hostility by one Nellie Goldling, a local rock star thinking you are just after an autograph, she plays a very minor part with no nudity, or anything else for that matter, a lot of this is due to look-a-like, it's a little to close and I don't need the lawsuit.

 You can see how the mistake was made, especially from behind.

   This Pic is only rendered to 10% as it does not appear in the game.
As always, click to enlarge.

That's all folks and trust me, this was not meant to make you feel bad in anyway, I really did need the distraction. .

The Doc (Suitably distracted.)

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck to your brother, Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos.... but good luck with your brother. Life is a bitch, hopefully he can find something to live for

    ReplyDelete
  3. will the game be our christmas present? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am afraid not, stranger things have happened, but, to be honest, I have had so much going on that I really can't see it.

      Delete