Translate

Thursday 2 April 2015

One more technical to go!!

One more technical to go and that side of the game is done and dusted. The writing is all but done as well which, considering I have lost ten days, is not at all bad.
The ten days loss comes from the fact that, I did not know, and I mean not even the slightest hint, that part of my birthday present consisted of ten days in Barcelona. It was a shock to be sure and, I must say, some what inconsiderate lol.
Anyhow, I thought I should at least let you know and I will release the game cover really, really soon.
Oh, and please be nice to one another.

2 comments:

  1. 10 days in Barcelona - I'll admit I'm jealous. I've been planning a holiday for months, but haven't been able to get away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great break. Luckily for me, I am self employed and answer to no-one. but I have to get this done, sooner rather than later, because I'm off to Serbia soon, and I want this first game done by then.

      Delete