Translate

Saturday 14 March 2015

Working the room

Working the room has become fairly important to me, but by working the room, I do mean, The Face Room in Poser.
The face room in poser is a little clunky, but it also has it's advantages. For Example:
While I cannot (yet) get an exact replica of a model, I can get a really good base, on which to build and base a new character.
As I said before, I plan on releasing a set of smaller games, to better get an understanding of both Tads and Poser and, I must say, it's all going rather well. The first game, I would like to think, is mere weeks away.
I have decided to limit the games somewhat to between, roughly, 30 to 50 images, and also to stick rigidly to a story line, instead of going off on a tangent.
The image below is, of course, the beautiful Josie Maran, and the base that I built from her features.
The character does not appear in the first game, but instead gives you a fair idea of how far I have come with the graphics. I hope you like and approve.





So that's it for now. I will probably go quiet again for a couple of weeks, as I plan to keep working as hard as I have been.
All that said, today (Saturday) is my birthday, so there probably won't be anything done, until I clear the hangover on Monday.
Have a great weekend and, as always, look after one another.

The Doc

2 comments:

  1. Good news, learning with little thing is always better if possible, doing something wrong in a big game could mean so much work that I don't know what someone could decide to do.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete