Translate

Wednesday 22 April 2015

I can't get it to work!!!

So, so, so frustrating. My last technical should (is) be so easy, and yet, I cannot get the bastard thing to work. Fuck stiff upper lip, good old blighty spirit, and being English. I'ts doing my fucking head in... So here is the bit of code PLEEEAAASSSEEE HELP.

        "scoreCount Variable: <<scoreCount>>" ;
        if (scoreCount > 7)
      {
       "move to living room";
         me.moveIntoForTravel(lisaLivingRoom);
      }
         else
       {
        "move to field";
          me.moveIntoForTravel(field);
       }
       
      }
;

It should be so fucking easy.

TADS 3 By the way.

The Doc

Oh, and great to hear from GoblinBoy again, good to know he is fine and well.


Oh man, I just read that back. Do I sound frustrated???? Lmao

2 comments:

  1. I've never used TADS, but what is that last curly bracket closing? Also, should that semicolon be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can ask on https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aifarchive/info.
    I have seen other times people helps for those problems.

    ReplyDelete