Translate

Thursday 7 July 2016

Lazy Days and Sunsets

Well, the summer holidays are here at last, that means that Lisa gets to spend some time by the pool, well, in it actually in this case.
One day, in the, not to distant future, you will understand what this little scene is all about but, for now at least, I'll let the girls tease and tantalize you a little....... Oh, and don't get to excited about the blonde in the picture, that, after all, is your mother, Samantha.

                                                              (Click to enlarge)

I cannot resist one more little tease, Lisa, who looks as hot as ever she did by the way, is totally naked in that there pool, nada, nothing, not a stitch...... PHEW,, I LOVE SUMMER.

7 comments:

  1. Ok, gave me a boner - what now? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i WOULD love to see a update about the progress of the game....after all, ur the only autor im following now xd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liugi, you're absolutely right, I'll do another update nest week. I don't usually give progress reports, purely because they add pressure, and others seem to think that you're nearly finished but, I will do for you one day in the week.
      Before I leave, there are some great authors out there worth following, BBBen, Palaverous and Palmer to mention just a few and, depending on what you're in to, The hypnopics collective and Tfg sites are worth checking out also.

      Delete
    2. Ooh la la! Very tempting picture you have there, Doc!

      I'd say not to worry about what others think and that everyone realizes that it is a hobby that takes a lot of work and will patiently wait - but I have to say I understand your concern! Even mentioning a name of a game can have people dropping in, asking for updates, etc. and giving out hard, factual information can have them thinking either you are gonna be done way sooner than reality or that you aren't doing anything - even though you shouldn't have to, it IS a hobby after all.

      But if you are the person who can ignore such things and brush off the tension, I'm sure an every-so-often update (not scheduled, just whenever) would be nice to some, but if not no worries, as we will all be gathering around with joy for the completed piece when it arrives! =) good luck!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for replying. I understand your point, i just find ur writing so appealing that i want to see what ur working on hehe, i will fedelinetly check your recommendations thanks for that.

      Delete
  3. Very good picture, but if you don't want us to be excited about someone that person it's better that she don't pose sexy ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make a fair point but, in time, you'll understand.
      When I refer to her as your mother. I do of course mean in the first game, and the second also, but you'll definitely get it in the end,, as it says in the banner, EVERYONE has a story to tell, or hide!!

      Delete