Translate

Monday 8 February 2016

The Erin's, the cover and the banner.

Firstly, I must congratulate all of the winners of this years Erin Awards.
I was delighted that everyone got the recognition they deserved. Me, personally, had no expectations for any awards what so ever, so to get an Honorable mention in the best game category along side third place for both best new author and best sex scene is truly an honor that, at the moment I'm still trying to fathom.
And so a new banner is here for a while, to celebrate all that took part and especially A. Ninny for a long overdue Lifetime achievement award, very much deserved, I doff my cap to you sir.
As of this time there are only NINE show me comments for the new cover, and, although I wanted ten, in keeping with the celebratory mood in which I find my self, here it is. I hope you like it.

                                                          (Click to enlarge)


I know it's an after thought but, a huge, huge thank you to Deus ExLibris for organizing the whole thing, a round off applause to you!

3 comments:

  1. :O thank you very much! Congratulations, you surely deserve. At this moment i find you the best author of this type of games :) looking forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, well, this is certainly enticing! Can't wait (but will anyway, as that's how time works)!

    Congrats on the recognition you got on your words, Doc. You earned it!

    ReplyDelete