Translate

Thursday 27 November 2014

Getting a grip.

A lot has gone into writing, and and trying to create semi-descent graphics, since the last update. One model is already getting to grips with things. (Pardon the pun)



Castleford is also coming along. This is the small hamlet at sunrise.





My only concern for the hamlet, is that it looks a little to Disney. By the same token though, it is meant to be like that. It's meant to be rather 'Twee'.
As you can tell by the top picture, which is set in the castle itself, the castle too is coming along.
Two whole scenes have also been written since the last update so, all is coming along, rather slowly I admit, but coming along, nevertheless.
I will leave you with these two for now, I don't really know if I should post future pictures, as I feel it
detracts from the game somewhat, and,  there is also the fact, that I don't even know if the game will even have full graphics.
I will drink some tea and ponder some more.
Let me know what you think.

The Doc



4 comments:

  1. Pictures are a nice bonus, but I've never played an AIF game that I thought wouldn't have been good without them, or one that I thought really needed them. Although the one here proves that there's at least one threesome, so that's nice.

    Do you play as the woman in this game or one of those guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You play as a male protagonist. I get what you mean about graphics, I also have never played a game purely because it has pictures in it.

      Delete
  2. Can you give us some news on how the game will work. Like a story background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise I will soon. The game works a little differently at the beginning, as soon as that part is is programmed and implemented I will.
      There is no point saying "This is what happens. " when in truth, the final cut, is completely the opposite.
      I am probably shooting to high but, I know the story, I know what I want, and as soon as the format, programming wise is in place, I will release a story line.
      Please bare with me and I thank you for the interest.

      Delete