Translate

Sunday 5 October 2014

Three

In between fitting a new hard drive and DVD-RW I have done only a little writing this week.
Implement, implement, implement . I am sure, I am not the first person to find this side of it, rather boring but, needs must, and the game will be better for it, presuming it's any good in the first place of course.
I will plod on this week and, in truth, probably next, with the mundane tasks. They need to be done before I can implement more NPC's otherwise, for me personally, it's like staring at a blank canvas, wondering what to paint. 
If they have a home from the start, I find it much easier to write the character, they already have some substance, and a backdrop that envelopes them in some way.
Enough of my drivel  for now.
Until next time........

The Doc


1 comment:

  1. Ah, that part is never fun. It seems like you work hour after hour and have little to show. But as you said, it is needed to get to the final product, so keep striving forward! Hope to hear more in the future!

    ReplyDelete