Translate

Wednesday 20 January 2016

The January Blues + UPDATE

For what-ever reason, I seem to be suffering from a bout of the January blues. I was really looking forward to 2016 so it really makes no sense to me at all, I just cannot seem to get myself motivated to do anything, and I'm not just talking programming and AIF, I really do mean anything, anything at all.
I opened Teacher's Pet yesterday to give it it's much needed update, and then just stared at it, for 3 hours, then I just shut it back down. I really couldn't be bovvered.
The flood in my living room was sorted out over Christmas, I have a brand new floor and new carpets coming next week, and, with the decorators coming in this Friday, I really have nothing to feel down about. And yet I do, I don't fuckin get it!!
Rest assured my friends, I will get to the bottom of it and, even if I don't, I do know this, one morning I will just wake up and decide that today is the day and on we go again. Maybe it's just the drab weather, I dunno, but I'm working on it, well I am when I can be bovvered to. lol. Sooner rather than later would be good!!!!


Added 21st Jan

Me and my big mouth!! They have given me a new floor in the living room but, they have only succeeded in diverting the problem.
As of this afternoon, my kitchen is now under an inch of water, I could not believe it when I got home.
You've got to laugh really, well I do, it's the only thing that keeps me from going fucking mental!!
I have to keep me chin up now, else I'll bloody well drown lmao.

1 comment:

  1. The weather can definitely have that effect. A lot of people have seasonal blues and nothing wrong with it! After all, it is okay to get knocked down so long as you get back up, so try to stay in good spirits!

    Come to think of it 'Blue Monday' is this month, where some people think it is the most depressing day of the year. And January is my birth month, too. I bet my parents were really feeling down on that one, hah!

    Best of luck on whatever you do, be it a game update, a new one, or something completely unrelated to AIF.

    ReplyDelete